My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.davidroyal.net/photography/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Dawn Amongst the Rubble


As I finally make a move to update my website I have begun scouring my dusty collection of DVDs and other files that have accumulated on my hard drive. I'm looking for images that might make it to my new site. In this process I have started to uncover a few gems that had have been hidden amongst the rubble... I have also come across quite a bit of "almost there" images... frames that were good at the time, but merely just a step in the learning process. And one of the biggest things I've come to realize I am in need of some serious organization. So I even bought a hard drive to help me make some sense of these things. So here goes! Ugh! I hope to have this together by next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment